BOARD of Directors
Executive Director, Sales & Operations
- Nicholas has over 25 years of experience in the Wholesale and Retail industry.
- As Co-Founder of Tempo, Nick has worked. in all areas of the Tempo business including Sales, Product Development, and Operations.
- Nicholas has extensive experience working in Asia, managing product and support offices Globally.
- Nicholas also has a keen eye for new category and divisional development, having been pivotal in the inception and start-up of Tempo’s Food & Beverage Division.
Executive Director, Sales
- Harry has over 30 years of experience working in the Wholesale and Retail Industries, specialising in Consumer Electronics and Appliances.
- As Co-Founder of Tempo, Harry has worked and managed all areas of the Tempo business including Sales, Product Development, and Operations.
- Harry has been pivotal in the development of Tempo’s overseas offices and markets, aligning Tempo UK, Germany and the USA will some of the largest retailers on the globe.
Executive Director, Sales
- Andrew has had over 25 years of experience in the Retail and Imports arena.
- As Co-Founder of Tempo, Andrew has worked in all areas of the Tempo business, including Sales, Logistics, Operations and Product Development.
- Andrew also has extensive experience in developing products and people throughout Tempo’ Global operations.
Executive Director, Finance
- In 2003, Greg joined Tempo and as Tempo’s growth was exponential, it meant transitioning from a consulting capacity to a full-time capacity, managing Tempo’s Finance, Accounting & Tax functions.
- Within 4 years, the business had grown so much, that it allowed Greg the responsibility of Global General Manager to which he was promoted in 2007.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Sales Director, Consumer Electronics Australia
- Over the past 7 years, Charbel has worked with Tempo’s Consumer Electronics division utilising his solid relationships and vast experience in the Consumer Electronics industry.
- In 2018, Charbel was appointed as Consumer Electronics Sales Director, overseeing all management of account managers, selling into multiple channels, management of brands such as Philips, Hitachi, Akai, Polaroid and private label brands such as Linsar and Bauhn.
- Charbel currently engages with some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest Appliance retailers.
Sales & Marketing Manager, Appliances
- Craig worked with Hagemeyer/Shriro, where for 10 years, he oversaw the development of the Omega and Blanco brands and achieved great success in listing these brands with some of Australia’s largest retailers such as The Good Guys, Harvey Norman, etc.
- This extensive experience led Craig to join Tempo in 2019, where he is now chartered with the Sales and Marketing functions for Tempo’s ANZ Appliance Division. Craig currently engages with some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest Appliance retailers.
Director of Tempo Europe, UK & USA
- Christian joined Tempo in 2012. He has built a very robust and dedicated team in Germany and has focused heavily on developing key relationships not only with some of Europe and the UK’s largest retailers, but this relationship development extended into the US Market.
- In 2017, Christian relocated to the US and opened the Tempo USA office for the Tempo Group. Just as he did in Germany, Christian has developed a powerful Sales Division to cater to the US Market.
Group Sales Manager, Food & Beverage
- Joining Tempo in 2011, Anthony worked closely with Greg Kelly on enhancing the company’s Operational Framework.
- Anthony was appointed as Sales Manager for the Consumer Electronics and Appliances Division servicing larger A/NZ retailers such as The Good Guys, Woolworths, The Warehouse, etc.
- In 2018, Anthony was appointed Group Sales Manager for Tempo’s Food & Beverage Division, where he has seen success in product placement in Domestic & Global Major Retailers such as LIDL, 7-11, ALDI, Woolworths, Coles over 3 continents.
Group General Manager, Operations
- Ian joined Tempo in 2012, now having spent 45 years in the Consumer Electronics and Appliance. Ian has operated in various functions such as Engineering, R&D Management, QA, and Compliance Management.
- Ian’s heavy involvement with factories and our Chinese operation, saw Ian seconded for 3 years to China.
- Ian returned to Australia as the Technical Manager overseeing product engineering and compliance for Tempo Globally. He was promoted to Group General Manager of Operations in 2019 in recognition of his “all-around” knowledge of the workings of Tempo, and the industries in which we operate.